Answers to some of your frequently asked questions
Can I have the list of properties?
The list of properties offering availability will depend on the date of your break. Once you have decided on a date and a location, log onto the booking website or call the booking line number listed and you can view the list of available properties for that date.
When can I take my Break?
Breaks can be taken at any time of year based on availability. Understandably our properties may have limited availability during busy periods such as Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Years and Summer months.
What type of properties are they?
All our Hotels and Holiday Homes are of 3 and 4 star standard and approved by Fáilte Ireland or Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
What breaks can I book?
- €39.50 PPS Break: entitles customer to an overnight stay B&B plus a late check out until 2pm for €39.50 per person sharing in a range of 3 and 4 star hotels nationwide based on 2 people sharing. Two children under 10 years stay for free when sharing with parents subject to hotel policy and availability.
- €49.50 PPS Break: entitles customer to an overnight stay B&B plus dinner (2 course) for €49.50 per person sharing in a range of 3 and 4 star hotels nationwide based on 2 people sharing. Two children under 10 years stay for free when sharing with parents subject to hotel policy and availability.
- €95 PPS Break: entitles customer to 2 Nights B&B plus dinner on one evening of your choice for €95 per person sharing in a range of 3 and 4 star hotels nationwide. Customer is entitled to third night for free midweek subject to availability (check in Sun, Mon or Tues). Two children under 10 years stay for free when sharing with parents subject to hotel policy and availability.
- €79 Spa Break: entitles customer to an overnight B&B plus dinner plus one spa treatment on offer per hotel for €79 per person sharing in a range of 3 and 4 star hotels nationwide.
- Holiday Homes Break: entitles customer to self catering break in a range of 3 and 4 star holiday homes for 7nights and up to 6 people sharing. Prices are €299 for bookings from Sept to June. Prices are €499 for July and August.
How do I pay?
Simply book your break online using your credit or debit card or give your credit or debit card details to the Booking Agent on the Booking Line.
For all Hotel Breaks, a 12.5% booking deposit including VAT plus a booking fee (€2.95) will be charged to your account, the balance is payable to the hotel on departure from your break along with any additional purchases.
Holiday Home Breaks (€299/€499) - this break requires a booking deposit of 12.5% including VAT paid to HOTELPOINTS™ at the time of booking. A €2.95 booking fee also applies. 6 weeks prior to arrival the balance in payment will be charged to your account by Trident Holiday Homes. If booked within this 6 week period, payment is due within 5 working days of the confirmation being issued to the customer. Trident Holiday Homes will contact you regarding this.
Please note in the event of a cancellation the deposit and booking fee are non-refundable.
Upon making a booking, the customer will pay HOTELPOINTS™ a deposit of 12.5% including VAT of the full accommodation price which is non-refundable. 6 weeks prior to arrival, Trident Holiday Homes will charge the customer’s credit card the remaining balance of the booking. Should the customer cancel between 6 weeks and 2 weeks prior to arrival, the customer will be refunded 50% of the amount that was charged by Trident Holiday Homes. Should a cancellation be made within two weeks of arrival or indeed for no shows, there will be no refunds made.
Are there any additional costs for the Holiday Homes break?
Yes you will be required to give a security deposit on arrival to the property and this will be specified in the arrival information pack. This will be returned after a satisfactory property inspection. There are also additional costs such as for utilities (which may be a daily charge or meter read depending on location or time of year) or dogs (where applicable) and these will be payable to the supervisor at the Holiday Home.